Life under the coronavirus pandemic as of April 13 2020

It is officially 2020 now.  Things had been business as usual for a while.  However, back in March, the coronavirus pandemic has happened and now things are way different than they used to.  I don't have coronavirus, but I live with my parents (they are in their 60s) and higher risk if they get the virus.  Technically I am probably higher risk too considering that I am obese and I have sleep apnea.  When the virus will go away, I have no idea (hopefully sooner rather than later).  However, in the mean time, I had to take a leave of absence from both of my jobs (crossmark and advantage solutions).  Been staying at home with my parents in the meantime.  Will start doing some online gigs on the side (Microworkers, Inbox Dollars, and Timebucks).  On top of that, I am starting to learn how to fly a drone.  Got a holy stone 220 drone for Christmas, and the time has come to get some experience flying ti.  Already registered it with the FAA and will be flying it as a hobby / recreation activity for now.  Perhaps someday, I can get a more professional grade drone and pursue the Part 107 certification sometime in the future.  However, right now I am just starting to learn the basics of flying a drone and it will be a while before I am at that point.  Will likely get a second drone before then too (most likely either a holy stone 100 or 700), but I will work with what I have for now.  By the way, I got more into details about my drone on my other blog (see https://rjanimalvideos.blogspot.com/search/label/holy%20stone%20220%20drone for that post). I also have a channel on Youtube where I will be posting drone footage at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfAZz-9RmsNHZfi7kEiAUg.  Part of the idea of having a drone would be to get videos of animals and the scenery.  While one can make money on Youtube, my adsense account got disabled years ago (long story short), so currently, I don't expect to make money on Youtube at this time, so I should be fine as far as the faa is concerned (doing it as a hobby instead of commercial use).  By the way, some people think we might be coming into the end times with the pandemic going around, but it is too early to tell for sure (though I am sure the possibility is there).

I do have to admit that working from home can be easier said than done as I do live with my parents and they do live an active lifestyle (they do yard work, board games, etc).  Will try to work online when I can though.  Also live with 2 dogs as well.  By the way, I am currently doing an online game on the side too: World War Rising.

Well, that is all for now.  My prayer and hope is that the coronavirus stuff goes away sooner than later, and then I can return to work.  However, it is out of my control.  By the way, it definitely feels surreal with the pandemic going around.  Washington State like many others have the stay at home order going on, so people are supposed to stay close to home unless if they have good reason to venture out.  My church currently doesn't meet in the building, but they do sermons via livesteam usually on Sundays.  This last weekend (easter), they livestreamed both the Easter and Good friday service.  By the way, my family did a communion thing at home.  Watched the CBN news and one day they did a communion service where we watched the service, and my mom cut up some naan and poured some wine take for the communion.  By the way, I am a born again Christian and turned to Jesus back in 2001.  He is the Lord of my life.  Will be posting about Jesus every now and then too.  

Comments