Hello and welcome to Ryan S. Jones's Official blog

Hello and Welcome to Ryan S Jones's Official Blog


My name is Ryan Jones.  I am 28 years old from Snohomish, WA. 


My background:

I was born in California (near San Jose) and soon moved to Chicago (I was about 2 when my family moved) and spent just about all of my childhood years there.  When I was 11 (back in the summer of 1994), my family moved to the Seattle area, and have been living in the Seattle area since then (first in the Everett area, and now Snohomish).  I am a born again Christian and am a member at the City Church, though sometimes I attend the Snohomish Community Church as well (thinking about becoming a member there instead since the extra costs of gas does get expensive after a while going to the City Church from Snohomish).  Currently, I have 2 dogs, including a bichon frise shih tzu along with a golden retriever (with aspirations to getting either a siberian husky or an alaskan malamute some day, God willing of course).  For schooling, I attended Millburn Elementary School during my time in Illinois during my childhood years, Gateway Middle School during my middle school years, Henry M Jackson High School during my high school years, and Pacific Lutheran University during the first year and a half of my college career, followed by attending Northwest University for the remainder of my college years and got my BA in Interdisciplinary Studies back in 2007. 

Career info

Currently, my primary job is the Snohomish Publishing (work as a custodian part time), though I have several other part time jobs (more like gigs) including Kohl's, New Concepts in Marketing (doing demos at QFC stores), Advantage Sales and Marketing (doing demos at Albertsons and Walmart), as well as working as a delivery driver for the Cascade Florists.  Though my only real solid job is currently the Snohomish Publishing since I usually only work 4 hours a week at Kohl's, get demos off and on with the two demo jobs I have (some weekends I have demos, while on other weekends I don't) and the Cascade Florits mainly needed me to help with deliveries around Valentines day (currently I am an on call schedule with them), and so I am going to be looking for a more steady job, either part time or full time to replace the other 3 "jobs" in the next few months).  On the side, I am also a webmaster and a blogger and have a few websites and blogs (see side bar for my other links) that I promote online.  I am also a part of one network marking firm, namely Global Domains International (it is actually more of a web hosting service than a typical network marketing opportunity and a few of my websites are actually hosted there, though I am also trying out Intuit, building a website that promotes GDI, though I haven't finished it yet.). 

Hobbies and interests

  • Watching TV
  • Video games (such as the Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii)
  •  Pets (especially as golden retrievers, shih tzus, huskies, and malamutes
  •  Farm animals (like horses, cows, etc)
  •  Visiting the fair
  •  Going places (went on a cruise to Alaska last summer)
  •  Keeping up with the news (especially news in the Middle East, especially in the light of bible prophecy)
  •  The paranormal.  I've never actually seen a ghost or anything like that, but after seeing shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventurers, I've gotten curious about that stuff 
  •  Christianity
  •  Hanging out with friends
  • Relationships.  Currently I am single, but would be open to a relationship when the time is right and a girl comes into my life.
  •  Board games like monopoly
  •  Going to the city (such as Seattle), though I also like the country side as well with all of the scenery and all. 
  •  Blogging
  •  Building and promoting websites
  •  Affiliate Marketing (basically a form of internet marketing where you promote other peoples' products, such as the Xbox 360 via Amazon).
  •  Network Marketing and Social networking
  •  Paid to Click and similar stuff.

Comments