Planning to update my paid to click reviews website.



Hey guys, I am planning to update the paid to click reviews website over this next week.  Been meaning to work on it while at home, though devoting time to working from home can be easier said than done when living with my parents as they tend to be active during the day.  Also on nicer days, I usually have to work in the yard too.  Have 2 dogs too (Angel the Shih tzu) and Henry the st charles caviler.  I know i have been neglecting the site (been busy).  Also I do work 2 jobs (tentatively planning to return to work next week) and I know I will have less time to work on them when that happens.  Will see what i can do this week.  Been procrastinating too.  You can see the website at https://www.rjptcreviews.com/.  It is a bit out dated and I realize some ptc sites have gone out of business over the last few years.  Also been working with less paid to click sites than I did when I first started out (more manageable that way).  

Comments