Seattle Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Aerial Walkthrough, Washington. DJI...

For those missing the tulip festival this year due to the coronavirus pandemic going around:





I don't own this drone video.  All credit goes to the Drones & Beyond youtube channel.  By the way, I don't have a dji grade drone at this time.  The one I have is a holy stone 220 drone and mine has a fpv camera built in to the front and works best at close range (50 meters or less) compared to some of the dji drones that can fly for many miles.  Tentatively, I am planning to upgrade to a holy stone 700 or 720 drone someday (sure they aren't dji type drones, but they would be more affordable and would make reasonal "second level" drones for me when the time comes, God willing of course) and those can go up to a mile range radius. Of course, I would probably have to do the part 107 certification course before I could use a drone for commercial purposes (maybe someday, but for now, I will be flying my drone as a hobby instead).  However, some people sure have lots of skills when flying drones.  This video of the tulips is pretty impressive in my opinion.

Comments